Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Beginnings

So this is my first post! Let me catch you up. I have a beautiful little girl, who will be six weeks old in a couple of days. We have had many interesting experiences so far...from a beautiful new smile to a horrible incident of poop on the wall. There have been many new things to learn, but it has been exciting getting to know this little person.

Since my husband and I try to be as frugal as possible, we have implemented several money saving practices. First off, I have been clipping coupons. Secondly, we decided on cloth diapers, Fuzzi Bunz brand. Also, we are selling off anything and everything that people will pay for.

So I am excited to join the blogging world, and discuss my thoughts on being a new mom, and all the ways to save money!

No comments:

Post a Comment