Friday, October 8, 2010

New home, new challenges...new projects!

So I know it's been forever since I've written on here. Things have been crazy...well, I really don't have an excuse. Summer is over, fall is here, and we have plenty of new issues on the baby front. Now my baby is seven months old, and she is no longer a newborn! Just when things were getting easier, they get harder with new challenges! That just makes things more exciting, right?!

My husband and I ended up moving this summer...what an ordeal! However, we now have a cute little house, instead of an apartment, with a yard! We absolutely love it here.

So do you remember my garage sale? It was totally a bust. It rained, and it didn't even look like we sold anything. However...we are having another one in a couple of weeks. I am working on decluttering (since we live in a tiny house now), and getting rid of TONS of stuff. I'm tired of stuff sitting around, stuff that we don't need. Like why do we have three colanders? There's no reason for that.

The cymbal and stand finally sold on craigslist...and then we had a trip to the emergency room...so that took care of that money! haha! That's how it works I guess.

So my new money-making endeavor is swagbucks. You all have to try this. I've been doing it for a week, and I already received a five dollar amazon gift card. What you do is search on swagbucks.com (it's a search engine, like google), and they award you "swagbucks." You then can redeem them for gift cards or other stuff (but again, we don't need more stuff). The point, for us, is to use them for things we need, things we would buy anyway. Definitely try this out!

No comments:

Post a Comment